Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stinky Steve

This one has been a long time coming, but I thought I'd spend a quick second to post a few pics from Steven's adoption hearing.

This is the picture we sent to Alaska to let them know that it was probably time to get the hearings over with.


Amy, Josh, Steven and Judge Walters

Kristie, Amy, Steven, Josh and Scott just after the adoption was made final.


Josh and Steven wait while Amy pays adoption fees, and gets the official papers. How do you know Steven's adopted? Well, if the other boys were there, Ty would have already stolen one of the courthouse cop's handcuffs, and Parker would be in trouble for telling him to do it.


Lamy, Josh and Stinky with their lawyer, and our friend, David J. Warner, esq. David did an awesome job getting everything setup, and trying the case. He is also quite handsome, has a stellar 14' turn-around jumper, and sings like an angel.

Its almost like he's not writhing uncontrollably in an effort to get away from me, and that sorry excuse for a goatee.

We've always felt like stinky was part of the family, and we're happy to finally have some to make it official. We feel so lucky to be a part of his big day.

We love you, Steven
Aunt Kristie and Uncle Scott

7 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i REALLY like the goatee. and i am glad to see one of the mustaches i sent was put to good use.

cute pics, i am glad you guys were able to be there for the big day!

Auntie loves you toooooo Stinky Steven!!

banananutmeg said...

i stand undecided on the goatee until it grows in all the way...perhaps you should touch it up with a little mascara like the "russian spy" used to, until its fully grown in.

glad to see you are posting for amy and josh, since their blog has been neglected for awhile...aren't those pics she has up of LAST YEAR'S Halloween costumes?

If this excellent weather keeps up, i swear I am packing my kids up and heading out there for thanksgiving. I can almost taste mom's green jell-o salad right now.

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott,
Your goatee, it goes away now.
Jared has grown one too.
It makes you both look like the evil twin version, like Spock on Star Trek.

Scott said...

The goatee is gone. I shaved it the next day, which is why I didn't have it at Trinity's funeral. I go through a 3-4 week goatee stage about twice a year. It follows a period when I am so busy shaving goes out the window alltogether. It ends when I see myself in a picture with it.

Mamarazzi said...

DUDE one of my many many fans gave me an award for all of my blogging goodness...i passed one on to you! check out my blog for the details and to accept your award!

Garlic Boy said...

That sign is great! I'd better not let my boss see that.

Josh and Amy said...

Hey Scotty,

I am finally getting a semi-quiet moment to check out the latest on you blog. I love the pictures and I was really glad that you and Kristie were able to be there with us. It really help make it even more special. It really meant a lot to me that you were there. Thanks for posting the pictures and the info. I have been HIGHLY neglecting my blog. I will try and get something ups soon. I love you,
Amy