Sunday, May 04, 2008

Official News

Both Kristie and I are going to Australia and New Zealand in September. The flights are books, all but one of the hotels are set up, and we are taking suggestions on fun stuff to do in Sydney and North Queensland.

We are going to start the trip by flying to the North Queensland/ Cairns area to see the rainforest, and the great barrier reef. It's apparently the only place in the world where two world heritage sites meet. Kristie is going to have fun in Sydney while I go to the Master Class in New Zealand. We found her a great bed and breakfast between the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. My class is in Abel Tasman National Park in New Zealand. Apparently, some scenes from the lord of the rings were filmed really close to the Lodge I will be staying at, and the ring from the movie was made in the town I'll be staying in before the class starts. So, if you are super nerdy and want one, let me know.

More updates to come shortly.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY!! Scotty i am so happy for you and for Kristie. this is exactly what y'all should be doing..woo hoo!! so much fun!