Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mom's 60th Birthday

In an effort to catch up, I'll start where I left off.

In February, I went to California with all my siblings to suprise my Mom for her birthday. Yes, I need to catch up from February. I know. It was really fun seeing everyone, and my Dad was able to suprise my mom.


Here are some of the pics we took at Dennis the Menace Park in Monterey.
Scott, Hollee, Megan (w/ Quincy), Lamy, and Mark



Lamy and Steven




G and Z



Taylor and Jordan

Hal, Lynn and the Kids

Mark, Melinda, and thier kids

Reese and Stinky Steve

-Scott



2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

yeah that was a whole lotta fun!! i need to catch up on my blog too...hey do it when you have time...no pressure. Mom checks Megs everyday to see if she has posted pics of the kitchen remodel.maybe she checks yours too...i don't know.

banananutmeg said...

not to mention the fact that i'm her favorite :o)